Cold Storage Warehouse Solutions
Finding effective labeling solutions for cold storage facilities can be a real challenge. ID Label has you covered with a range of extremely durable options.
- Magnet-backed rack and totem labels. Easy to install, repositionable cold storage solutions.
- Poly rack labels with all-temp, freezer-grade adhesives. Application as low as -20F. Service temperature from -65F to +300F. Resistant to abrasions, moisture and frost build-up.
- LPN labels with permanent freezer-grade adhesives to -65F
- All available in custom sizes, designs and colors
At ID Label, we use the best combination of materials to produce premium-quality barcode labels engineered for your specific application.
There are numerous environmental factors that affect the performance of labeling solutions for warehouse freezer locations, from the installation conditions and service temperature to the adhesives and materials used to manufacture the barcode labels. ID Label’s solutions specialists will help you assess whether magnetic labels or freezer-grade poly labels are appropriate for your cold storage warehouse operations. Through our 20-step quality inspection process, barcodes are verified to ensure 100 percent scanning accuracy.
What Our Customers Are Saying about Arctic Xtreme™ Labels
“The Arctic Xtreme™ label is a game changer. Great job, ID Label. I have already notified my other facilities working on similar projects.”
– General Manager, Leading Logistics Provider