- Circuit board and component labels
- RoHS-compliant materials
- Cable-wrap labels with lamination that protects the print image
- Durable materials that withstand exposure to moisture, heat and solvents
- Label sizes as small as .25” x .25” to fit in tight spaces
- All major linear and 2D barcode symbologies
We also offer blank label stocks and compatible thermal-transfer ribbons for printing-on-demand, constructed from the same material combinations designed to withstand rugged environments and heat-resistant temperature ranges.
Our West Coast manufacturing facility is ISO certified for cleanrooms. We offer permanent and removable cleanroom labels and tags, custom-engineered for durability to match your environment.
- ISO 14644-1 certified for level 3 to 8 cleanrooms
- Electrostatic ionization to neutralize the triboelectric surface charges
- High-pressure air knife and precision surface cleaning of materials
- Direct thermal materials to eliminate the potential contamination of a ribbon
- Custom-tinted liners for easy identification
- Custom coatings for patterned, tabbed or piggyback constructions