PCB Label Applications
- Circuit board labels and component labels
- RoHS-compliant materials
- Cable wrap labels with lamination that protects the print image
- Durable materials that withstand exposure to moisture, heat and solvents
- Label sizes as small as .25” x .25” to fit in tight spaces
- All major linear and 2D barcode symbologies
We also offer blank label stocks and compatible thermal-transfer ribbons for printing-on-demand, constructed from the same material combinations designed to withstand rugged environments and heat-resistant temperature ranges.
ID Label adheres to industry Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) to ensure our products are consistently produced and controlled according to industry quality standards. This allows us to offer permanent and removable cleanroom labels and tags of the highest quality—custom-engineered for durability to match your environment.
- Electrostatic ionization to neutralize the triboelectric surface charges
- High-pressure air knife and precision surface cleaning of materials
- Direct thermal materials to eliminate the potential contamination of a ribbon
- Custom-tinted liners for easy identification
- Custom coatings for patterned, tabbed or piggyback constructions