Eco Tote Renew™ Warehouse Container Labels Key Features
- Easy-Release Surface—Makes for clean, fast and easy label application and removal
- No Scraping or Stacking—No need to scrape, clean or stack old barcode labels
- No Costly Placards—Eliminates need for plastic sleeves or placards to house warehouse container labels
- Eliminates Scan Errors—Avoid potential scan errors and mistakes from previously used, exposed barcode labels
- Eco-Friendly Labels—New linerless label version eliminates excess environmental waste and supports organizations’ green initiatives (green warehousing)
- Durable Construction—extends the useful life of totes and supports interchangeable use among your network of distribution centers
At ID Label, we use the best combination of materials to produce premium-quality barcode labels engineered for your specific application.
Eco Tote Renew™, our new linerless label version, eliminates excess environmental waste, is faster and easier to apply, and reduces potential for slip-and-fall injuries from discarded liners laying on warehouse floors. And through our 20-step quality inspection process, barcodes are verified to ensure 100 percent scanning accuracy.
Rely on our highly skilled staff to improve the quality and eliminate the expense associated with in-house label printing. With our proprietary sequence-tracking software, we can even manage your unique number sequences at no additional cost.
What Our Customers Are Saying about Tote Labels
“The Tote Renew system with removable labels is brilliant. It’s easy for us to label and relabel our totes without destroying them or entering bad information into our inventory system.”
– Curtis Walker, Albertsons