Benefits of Preprinted Warehouse Pallet/LPN Labels
- Lower your overall pallet labeling costs vs. in-house printing
- Eliminate unnecessary warehouse expenses and hassles (equipment, maintenance, ribbons, materials)
- Improve scan accuracy and prevent errors due to missing or duplicate numbers
- Increase staff productivity and warehouse optimization
- Ensure never running out of labels with our “Make-and-Hold” inventory management program
- Try our innovative wrap-around pallet labels – easy to see, access and scan
At ID Label, we use the best combination of materials to produce premium-quality pallet labels engineered for your specific application.
Through our 20-step quality inspection process, barcodes are verified to ensure 100 percent scanning accuracy. As one of the nation’s leading manufacturers, ID Label produces millions of LPN barcode labels for some of the world’s leading warehouse and distribution center operations.
Rely on our highly skilled staff to improve the quality and eliminate the expense associated with in-house label printing. With our proprietary sequence-tracking software, we can even manage your unique barcode number sequences at no additional cost.
What Our Customers Are Saying about LPN Labels
“We’ve cut our LPN costs in half, and that’s just on materials alone. ID Label has been a great partner for us. We get great service, quality labels and they’re very responsive.”
– Curtis Walker, Technical Analyst, Albertsons Companies
“ID Label is one of the best, if not the best, and most proficient of all the vendors I’ve ever dealt with across the entirety of my 35+ year career when it comes to the detailing of sequential numbering information across our packaging, paperwork and carton labeling. It’s impressive.”
– Director, Product Development, Labeling Channel Partner