ID Label's New Arctic Xtreme™ Cold Storage Label
Named Product of the Year by Material Handling Product News and MH 24/7
ID Label’s Arctic Xtreme™ is a new high-performance warehouse rack label engineered for cold storage environments. It sets a new industry standard for cold storage labeling.
Arctic Xtreme™ labels perform extremely well in cold, wet and subzero conditions. They feature an advanced freezer-grade adhesive specially formulated for cold storage environments.
“The Arctic Xtreme™ label is a game changer. Great job, ID Label. I have already notified my other facilities working on similar projects.”
– General Manager, Leading Logistics Provider
“Our innovative hybrid adhesive is designed to resist moisture and frost buildup while maintaining a permanent bond to metal warehouse racking,” said Gregg Schiltz, ID Label’s chief operating officer. “They can be applied at temperatures as low as minus 20 Fahrenheit. This means warehouse managers don’t have to disrupt operations by raising temperatures or moving inventory to install them.”
Once applied, Arctic Xtreme labels will maintain a permanent bond to metal warehouse racking at service temperatures as low as -65 Fahrenheit.
“We’re confident these are the highest performing freezer labels available,” Schiltz said.
ID Label manufactures Arctic Xtreme labels on some of the industry’s most advanced digital inkjet presses. They’re commonly produced with a durable laminate coating to withstand daily warehouse bumps and knocks and can include company logos and other colorful graphics.
Demand Surging for Cold Storage Warehouses
The market for cold storage warehouses is expected to reach nearly $30 billion by 2021, up from an estimated $22 billion in 2019. Demand is being fueled in part by rapid growth in online grocery shopping, which is expected to account for 13% of total grocery sales by 2022.
“We provide a range of solutions for cold storage environments, including magnet-backed labels,” Schiltz said. “Many of our customers have asked us for a permanent-adhesive solution with a lower application temperature. We designed Arctic Xtreme with that in mind.”
“Arctic Xtreme™ labels can be applied at temperatures as low as minus 20 Fahrenheit. This means warehouse managers don’t have to disrupt operations by raising temperatures or moving inventory to install them.”
– Gregg Schiltz, ID Label
Key Features of Arctic Xtreme™
- Performance – premium-quality labels that perform well in cold, wet and subzero temperatures and conditions. Strong adherence to warehouse racking at temps as low as -65F.
- Easy application – Labels can be installed at -20F without interrupting operations. There’s no need to raise freezer temperatures for labels to be applied and bond to the substrate.
- Versatile – Can be applied on dry, moist, or frozen surfaces
- Cost effective to use – premium product that provides a strong return on investment compared to other labeling options.
Reader’s Choice Product of the Year!
We are honored that Arctic Xtreme™ was named a product of the year by the readers of Material Handling Product News and Material Handling 24/7.
See for yourself. Request samples today.
The ID Label Advantage
ID Label manufactures extremely durable warehouse rack and bin location labels. Our materials have been tested and used in warehouse operations around the globe.
Interested in learning more? Contact us today.
- Scott Bender Joins ID Label as Vice President of Sales
- Structural vs. Roll Form Steel: Labeling Insights for Both Warehouse Racking Types
- Barcodes: The Foundation of New Data Capture Technologies
- How Durable Are BullsEye™ Ultra-Durable Labels?
- Top 4 Bottom-Line Benefits of a Warehouse Management System