Warehouse Floor Label Kits Are Convenient Alternative to Overhead Signs
Weighing Your Bulk Storage Identification Options
Warehouse floor labels are often a great solution for identifying bulk storage locations — especially for areas where overhead signage or long-range scanning are not options.
ID Label’s floor kit consists of a precision-manufactured aluminum frame and an ultra-durable Lexan protective cover for maximum protection.
Warehouse floor labels can be a convenient way to identify bulk storage locations, especially in areas where overhead signs aren’t a viable option. Our rugged, low-profile design stands up to daily warehouse traffic from forklift trucks, carts, pallets and foot traffic.
Build to Withstand Lift Traffic and More
ID Label Floor Label Kits – Key Benefits
- Tough and Durable – Rugged, one-piece aluminum frame with beveled, low-profile design stands up to daily warehouse traffic from forklift trucks, carts, pallets and foot traffic.
- Accurate Scans – Durable protective Lexan polycarbonate cover ensures accurate, readable scans time after time. Covers can be removed for cleaning or replacement.
- Easy Installation – Each ID Label floor labeling kit includes four concrete fasteners, a concrete drill bit and installation instructions. The plates can also be installed using adhesive backing on multiple surfaces such as concrete, asphalt, wood or fiber board.
The ID Label Advantage
ID Label manufactures extremely durable warehouse rack and bin location labels. Our materials have been tested and used in warehouse operations around the globe.
Interested in learning more? Contact us today.
- Ask the Expert: Should I Choose Paint or Tape to Mark My Warehouse Floors?
- Scott Bender Joins ID Label as Vice President of Sales
- Structural vs. Roll Form Steel: Labeling Insights for Both Warehouse Racking Types
- Barcodes: The Foundation of New Data Capture Technologies
- How Durable Are BullsEye™ Ultra-Durable Labels?