Warehouse Floor Label Kits Are Convenient Alternative to Overhead Signs
Weighing Your Bulk Storage Identification Options
Warehouse floor labels are often a great solution for identifying bulk storage locations — especially for areas where overhead signage or long-range scanning are not options.
ID Label offers two floor label kits, each featuring a low-profile design for added durability.
One is designed to pair with our highly durable BullsEye™ self-adhesive labels. The other features a Lexan polycarbonate protective cover.
Warehouse floor labels can be a convenient way to identify bulk storage locations, especially in areas where overhead signs aren’t a viable option. Our rugged, low-profile design stands up to daily warehouse traffic from forklift trucks, carts, pallets and foot traffic.
Two Floor Label Kit Options
ID Label Floor Label Kits – Key Benefits
- Tough and Durable – Rugged aluminum frame with beveled, low-profile design stands up to daily warehouse traffic from forklift trucks, carts, pallets and foot traffic.
- Accurate Scans – Custom, durable BullsEye™ preprinted laminated label or protective polycarbonate cover ensures accurate, readable scans time after time.
- Easy Installation – Each ID Label floor labeling kit includes four concrete fasteners, a concrete drill bit and installation instructions. The plates can also be installed using adhesive backing and on multiple surfaces such as concrete, asphalt, wood or fiber board.
The ID Label Advantage
ID Label manufactures extremely durable warehouse rack and bin location labels. Our materials have been tested and used in warehouse operations around the globe.
Interested in learning more? Contact us today.
- Overcoming Cold Storage Labeling Challenges
- How School Health Configured Its New Warehouse to Maximize Throughput
- Barcoding and Warehouse Management Systems Fuel Growth of Wearable Technology
- Warehouse Reconfiguration Improves Fulfillment Processes and Costs for 3PL
- 11 Reasons Warehouse Rack Labels Can Lose Adhesion