Video Overview: Beam Renew™ Warehouse Label Cover-Up
No Scraping. No Cleaning. No Hassle. No Kidding!
Easily relabel your warehouse racks with Beam Renew, ID Label’s popular warehouse rack cover-up solution. Its durable construction and advanced adhesives allow for seamless application over damaged, torn and old barcode labels without the time and expense of cleaning, scraping or painting.
Beam Renew also features an easy-release top coating that makes it a breeze to apply, remove and relabel beams to accommodate shifts in product inventory, pick-location changes and seasonality.
See for yourself in our new video product overview.
Easily Relabel Warehouse Racks
Simply apply your barcode location labels to the Beam Renew base and easily remove them when your product inventory and information changes, or when re-slotting or reconfiguring locations.
There’s no need to scrape away previously used labels or struggle with harsh cleaning solutions to tediously remove partial labels or adhesive residue.
Beam Renew: Key Product Features
- Durable Construction – Features an opaque, metallic backing to avoid show-through and scan errors
- No Scraping – Boost worker productivity; avoid scraping old labels and chemical treatments prior to relabeling
- Refresh Beams – Keep beams looking clean and new
- Multicolor Options – Available in multiple colors to match or contrast your beams
The ID Label Advantage
ID Label manufactures extremely durable warehouse rack and bin location labels. Our materials have been tested and used in warehouse operations around the globe.
Interested in learning more? Contact us today.
- How School Health Configured Its New Warehouse to Maximize Throughput
- Barcoding and Warehouse Management Systems Fuel Growth of Wearable Technology
- Warehouse Reconfiguration Improves Fulfillment Processes and Costs for 3PL
- 11 Reasons Warehouse Rack Labels Can Lose Adhesion
- ID Label Celebrates 25 Years