New Easy-Release Barcode Label Holder for Reusable Warehouse Totes and Containers
Today’s modern warehouses, distribution centers and manufacturing facilities rely on totes and containers of all shapes and sizes to meet the demands of daily operations. These reusable containers help to organize materials and products during the manufacturing and order-fulfillment processes.
“Barcode labels on reusable totes, bins and containers are vital to the material handling process,” noted Ken LeBlanc, a business development manager in ID Label Inc.’s East Coast office. “Assets and orders can’t be accurately tracked, stored or shipped without them.”
“Tote Renew™ is custom-engineered to match each client’s specific requirements. We work with you to understand things like what kind of containers are in use, whether they’re plastic or fiberglass, what kind of conditions and temperatures they’re exposed to, wash-cycle frequency and more.”
– Ken LeBlanc, ID Label
Eliminate Label Scraping and Stacking
ID Label’s new Tote Renew™ is a durable, laminated label-holding strip that makes it easy to apply and remove barcode labels for all of your containers. With Tote Renew, you avoid the challenge and frustration of constantly scraping off old labels or the mess of stacking new labels on top of old ones.
“Tote Renew is custom-engineered to match each client’s specific requirements,” LeBlanc said. “We work with you to understand things like what kind of containers are in use, whether they’re plastic or fiberglass, what kind of conditions and temperatures they’re exposed to, wash-cycle frequency and more. That way we can design a solution that’s manufactured with the optimum adhesives, coatings and materials.”
Tote Renew™ Key Benefits
- Laminated label-holding strip makes label removal clean, fast and simple
- No need to scrape, clean or stack old barcode labels
- Eliminates costly need for plastic sleeves or placards to house labels
- Durable construction ideal for reusable totes, containers and bins
- Keeps totes and containers looking clean and professional and extends their useful life
- Supports interchangeable usage of totes among your network of distribution centers
- Boosts worker productivity and operational efficiency
“With our new digital UV inkjet technology and custom design capabilities, Tote Renew labels can feature multicolor client logos, addresses and other information to help brand and identify reusable containers as they’re used throughout your supply chain,” LeBlanc added.
The ID Label Advantage
ID Label manufactures extremely durable warehouse rack and bin location labels. Our materials have been tested and used in warehouse operations around the globe.
Interested in learning more? Contact us today.
- Where to Start When Labeling a New Warehouse
- How to Overcome 3PL Cold Storage Labeling Challenges
- Warehouse Rack Reconfiguration Trends to Improve Fulfillment Processes for 3PLs
- 3 Considerations for Choosing the Best Warehouse Tote and Bin Labels
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Attempting a DIY Warehouse Label Installation