Easily Relabel Warehouse Racks with Beam Renew™
Beam Renew™ is ID Label’s popular warehouse rack cover-up solution. Its durable construction and advanced adhesives allow for seamless application over old warehouse beams and barcode labels without the time and expense of cleaning, scraping or painting.
Beam Renew also features an easy-release top coating that makes it a breeze to apply, remove and relabel warehouse beams.
“Beam Renew applies easily over old or damaged labels. Then simply apply your new location labels and easily remove them when your product inventory and information changes, or when re-slotting or reconfiguring locations.”
– Malcolm Aitken, ID Label Inc.
Apply Over Old or Damaged Warehouse Labels
“Simply apply your barcode location labels to the Beam Renew base and easily remove them when your product inventory and information changes, or when re-slotting or reconfiguring locations,” said Malcolm Aitken, ID Label’s vice president of sales. “There’s no need to scrape away previously used labels or struggle with harsh cleaning solutions to tediously remove partial labels or adhesive residue.”
- Durable construction designed for today’s smart warehouse
- Easily apply and remove rack and shelf labeling
- Keep beams looking clean and new
- No scraping, no residue
- Available in multiple colors to match or contrast your environment
Multiple Warehouse Applications
“You can use Beam Renew on all your warehouse racks, bins and shelves to operate more efficiently and keep your warehouse workers focused on productive operations, not label removal,” Aitken said.
He added: “We have a similar product, Tote Renew™, that’s great for totes and containers.”
The ID Label Advantage
ID Label manufactures extremely durable warehouse rack and bin location labels. Our materials have been tested and used in warehouse operations around the globe.
Interested in learning more? Contact us today.
- Overcoming Cold Storage Labeling Challenges
- How School Health Configured Its New Warehouse to Maximize Throughput
- Barcoding and Warehouse Management Systems Fuel Growth of Wearable Technology
- Warehouse Reconfiguration Improves Fulfillment Processes and Costs for 3PL
- 11 Reasons Warehouse Rack Labels Can Lose Adhesion