Video Overview: Clean Release™ Removable Warehouse Label
Temporary or Permanent Labeling Solution
With Clean Release™ labels, you can easily identify and relabel warehouse rack locations, bins and containers with new barcode data as your product inventory and information changes or when reconfiguring locations.
You’ll eliminate countless unproductive worker hours otherwise spent scraping off old labeling and repeatedly cleaning and treating your racks, beams, totes and shelves.
See for yourself in our new video product overview.
Clean Release™ was a finalist for the prestigious MHI Product Innovation award. See why.
For new warehouse racking systems, consider starting with a preprinted, repositionable barcode label like Clean Release™. It makes it easy to relabel rack locations in the future. They are simple to install and offer inventory location flexibility, without any need for scraping or cleaning to remove them.
No scraping. No residue. No mess. No kidding!
Clean Release™ is designed with today’s smart warehouse in mind, where speed, efficiency and inventory location flexibility are top priorities. These labels are removable and repositionable, yet will remain securely in place for years.
Clean Release™ Key Features
- Removable, Repositionable– Advanced adhesive allows for easy removal of barcode labels on warehouse beams, shelves, bins and totes – even after years of use
- No Scraping– Eliminate countless unproductive worker hours otherwise spent scraping and cleaning racks and shelves to accommodate relabeling
- Durable– Laminated coating adds long-lasting durability, ideal for rack locations and reusable totes
- Multicolor Options– With ID Label’s advanced digital UV inkjet presses, custom labels can be produced in a multitude of colors, images and sizes
The ID Label Advantage
ID Label manufactures extremely durable warehouse rack and bin location labels. Our materials have been tested and used in warehouse operations around the globe.
Interested in learning more? Contact us today.
- Operations Embracing the Benefits of Reusable Transport Packaging
- Overcoming Cold Storage Labeling Challenges
- How School Health Configured Its New Warehouse to Maximize Throughput
- Barcoding and Warehouse Management Systems Fuel Growth of Wearable Technology
- Warehouse Reconfiguration Improves Fulfillment Processes and Costs for 3PL