ID Label Introduces Outdoor Xtreme™ Barcode Labels and Asset Tags
ID Label has introduced Outdoor Xtreme™, its newest line of barcode labels and asset tags, designed specifically for outdoor applications.
These durable, all-weather labels are engineered for years of long-lasting performance. They’re able to withstand everything from intense heat and ultraviolet sun rays to rain, hail and subzero temperatures. They also have excellent resistance to harsh chemicals and abrasions.
“Our Outdoor Xtreme™ products are weatherproof and built to last. As a custom manufacturer, we design a solution for each customer’s unique needs and environment.”
– Malcolm Aitken, ID Label
Custom Engineered for a Variety of Applications
Outdoor Xtreme™ products are ideal for labeling outdoor shelf and bin storage locations, equipment, tools, fleet vehicles, roadway signage, pipes, valves, electric/gas/water meters, storage containers, recycling bins and many more applications.
They are available in a variety of constructions. This includes polyester films and anodized aluminums with protective coatings, high-performing adhesives and durable, ultraviolet-cured inks. Outdoor Xtreme™ labels are engineered to withstand whatever Mother Nature can throw at them.
Outdoor Xtreme™ Key Features and Specifications
- Designed for extreme temperatures, from -65F to +300F
- Adhere to plastics, painted metals, fiber drums and most other durable-goods substrates
- Excellent resistance to chemicals, moisture, UV sunlight, heat and subzero conditions
- Abrasion- and scratch-resistant
- Range of standard and premium options, with lifespans of up to five years
- Available in preprinted polyester labels in multiple mil sizes and a variety of anodized aluminum tags with custom design options
Designed to Last
“Our Outdoor Xtreme™ products are weatherproof and built to last,” said Malcolm Aitken, ID Label’s vice president of sales. “As a custom manufacturer, we design a solution for each customer’s unique needs and environment. This allows us to engineer a label with the perfect blend of premium materials, adhesives, inks and protective coatings.”
Request samples of Outdoor Xtreme™ labels to test in your environment.
The ID Label Advantage
ID Label’s high-quality, durable outdoor labels are an ideal way to ensure that your assets are properly tracked and inventoried throughout their useful lives. We offer custom labels for virtually any type of asset, environment, and industry.
Interested in learning more? Contact us today.
- Where to Start When Labeling a New Warehouse
- How to Overcome 3PL Cold Storage Labeling Challenges
- Warehouse Rack Reconfiguration Trends to Improve Fulfillment Processes for 3PLs
- 3 Considerations for Choosing the Best Warehouse Tote and Bin Labels
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Attempting a DIY Warehouse Label Installation