ID Label Launches New Linerless Warehouse Rack Relabeling Solution
Introducing Eco Beam Renew™
Building on its long history of product innovation, ID Label Inc. has introduced Eco Beam Renew™, a new linerless version of its popular warehouse rack cover-up solution.
Eco Beam Renew applies directly over old or damaged warehouse labels, so relabeling rack locations is quick and easy. There’s no need for warehouse workers to spend hours scraping old labels or chemically treating beams prior to relabeling.
In addition, Eco Beam Renew is manufactured without a liner backing to eliminate excess environmental waste.
“We designed Eco Beam Renew with today’s smart warehouse in mind where speed, efficiency and inventory location flexibility are top priorities.”
– Neal Lulofs, ID Label Inc.
Faster. Safer. Greener.
“In warehousing and logistics, linerless labels are a growing trend,” said Neal Lulofs, ID Label’s chief marketing officer. “They not only support green initiatives. They’re also easier to apply and safer for workers because there aren’t any slick, discarded liners laying on the floor.”
Eco Beam Renew features a metalized backing that eliminates show-through and ensures accurate scans from newly applied labels. It also features an easy-release surface, which will make any future relabeling projects a breeze.
“We designed Eco Beam Renew with today’s smart warehouse in mind where speed, efficiency and inventory location flexibility are top priorities,” Lulofs said.
Key Features of Eco Beam Renew™
- Easy application—Eco Beam Renew™ applies directly over old or damaged warehouse rack labels. No labor-intensive scraping necessary.
- Eco friendly—new linerless version eliminates excess environmental waste and supports organizations’ green initiatives.
- Improved safety—no slick, discarded liners laying on floor that might cause workers to slip or fall.
- Fast and efficient—with built-in perforations and no liner waste to clean up, Eco Beam Renew™ is a breeze to apply, which means workers can quickly relabel rack locations.
- Easy-release surface—ID Label’s specialized top coating makes it easy to label and relabel rack locations for years to come.
Eco Beam Renew is available in continuous rolls or with easy-tear perforations. It can be manufactured in standard or custom colors to match or contrast a facility’s current warehouse racking, which makes it an excellent solution to refresh old beams without the time and expense of repainting.
The ID Label Advantage
ID Label manufactures extremely durable warehouse rack and bin location labels. Our materials have been tested and used in warehouse operations around the globe.
Interested in learning more? Contact us today.
- Where to Start When Labeling a New Warehouse
- How to Overcome 3PL Cold Storage Labeling Challenges
- Warehouse Rack Reconfiguration Trends to Improve Fulfillment Processes for 3PLs
- 3 Considerations for Choosing the Best Warehouse Tote and Bin Labels
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Attempting a DIY Warehouse Label Installation