Visit ID Label at the 2019 ProMat Show in Chicago
Visit ID Label Inc. at the 2019 ProMat show in Chicago, April 8-11, at booth 4144.
We are featuring a full line of solutions for warehouses and distribution centers, including innovative new rack labels, tote and pallet labels, and installation services.
“We’ll have installation specialists on site who can discuss any upcoming construction or reconfiguration projects you might have planned and walk you through our turnkey planning and management processes,” said Malcolm Aitken, VP of sales for ID Label.
Visitors to ID Label’s booth can obtain full product information kits for all labeling solutions, along with samples for testing at their local facilities.
ID Label will feature a full line of its solutions for warehouses and distribution centers, including:
- Warehouse Installation Services – Each year, ID Label installs more than two million warehouse labels and signs. No one has more experience. Services include complete project management, from label and sign design and manufacturing through data preparation and installation.
- Rack Location Labels – ID Label’s rack labels are produced on the industry’s most advanced digital UV inkjet presses. Whether for ambient, cooler or freezer storage, ID Label custom-engineers each label for optimal performance—from adhesives and face sheets to inks and protective laminate coatings. Featured ProMat products will include Clean Release™ removable label, BullsEye™ ultra-durable label, and its innovative SideScan 45™ label featuring angled barcodes for easy, error-free scanning.
- Pallet and LPN Labels – ID Label’s preprinted LPN labels help to minimize the cost and burden of printing labels in-house. The company offers a convenient Make-and-Hold inventory program so customers’ next set of pallet labels is always ready for same-day shipping.
- Warehouse Signs – ID Label offers a complete range of warehouse signage, including overhead bulk storage signs with retro-reflective graphics for long-range scanning. The company also offers aisle, staging, zone, dock-door and safety signs, as well as ultra-durable floor plate kits.
Get Samples for Testing
“When it comes to warehouse labeling, there is no one-size-fits-all answer,” said Malcolm Aitken, ID Label’s vice president of sales. “That’s why we’re passionate about helping our clients find solutions that match their objectives and specific operational environment. Whether you’re trying to meet a go-live date for a new facility, reconfiguring to accommodate a change in your workflow, or relabeling your existing racking, ID Label has a custom solution.”
Visitors to ID Label’s booth can obtain full product information kits for each of the previously mentioned product lines, along with samples for testing at their local facilities.
ProMat 2019 is the largest expo for manufacturing and supply chain professionals in North America.
The ID Label Advantage
ID Label manufactures extremely durable warehouse rack and bin location labels. Our materials have been tested and used in warehouse operations around the globe.
Interested in learning more? Contact us today.
- Overcoming Cold Storage Labeling Challenges
- How School Health Configured Its New Warehouse to Maximize Throughput
- Barcoding and Warehouse Management Systems Fuel Growth of Wearable Technology
- Warehouse Reconfiguration Improves Fulfillment Processes and Costs for 3PL
- 11 Reasons Warehouse Rack Labels Can Lose Adhesion