Reorder Pallet and LPN Warehouse Labels Now to Cover Year-End Needs
As you gear up for year-end holiday sales, make sure you have an adequate supply of preprinted LPN/pallet labels on hand now to meet your needs.
Preprinted LPNs from ID Label are the perfect solution to effectively track your moveable units, whether used for pallet, case or carton identification tracking.
“As part of the manufacturing process, we verify the barcodes to ensure 100 percent accuracy when scanned. And with our proprietary sequence-tracking software, ID Label can even manage your unique numbering sequences at no additional cost.”
– Ethan Adams, ID Label
Premium-Quality Preprinted Labels
“Our LPNs are manufactured on advanced digital inkjet presses, and are available in custom colors, designs and sizes,” said Ethan Adams, an ID Label business development manager.
Corner-wrap pallet labels are a popular design choice, as they offer two-sided scanning ease and efficiency.
“As part of the manufacturing process, we verify the barcodes to ensure 100 percent accuracy when scanned,” Adams said. “And with our proprietary sequence-tracking software, ID Label can even manage your unique numbering sequences at no additional cost.”
Make-and-Hold Pallet Label Inventory Program
Customers can take advantage of ID Label’s preprinted pallet/LPN inventory program for added savings and convenience.
“Many of our higher-volume clients are signed up for our Make-and-Hold program,” Adams said. “We print larger quantities of your sequential labels up front and ship an initial 90-day supply. Thereafter, a new shipment goes out every quarter. Sooner, if needed.”
Make-and-Hold Program Benefits
- Convenience and peace of mind — ensure you never run out of pallet labels
- Sequential numbers managed by ID Label; no duplicates or missing numbers
- Bulk price savings
- Billing spread out quarterly against purchase order
- Labels stored in ID Label’s climate-controlled warehouse
- Ready to ship ASAP when needed
“Clients set up a PO with us to cover the full run, but we spread out the billing quarterly with each new shipment,” Adams said. “It’s very convenient and cost-effective.”
Plan Ahead for the Holiday Rush
We encourage clients to contact us today to ensure you have an adequate LPN label supply on hand for your year-end requirements.
Contact us to request pricing or label samples.
The ID Label Advantage
ID Label manufactures extremely durable warehouse pallet, rack and bin location labels. Our materials have been tested and used in warehouse operations around the globe.
Interested in learning more? Contact us today.
- Operations Embracing the Benefits of Reusable Transport Packaging
- Overcoming Cold Storage Labeling Challenges
- How School Health Configured Its New Warehouse to Maximize Throughput
- Barcoding and Warehouse Management Systems Fuel Growth of Wearable Technology
- Warehouse Reconfiguration Improves Fulfillment Processes and Costs for 3PL